April 28, 2015
McEwen Associates launches Iveezo Learning, iveezo.com. Iveezo Learning provides multimedia, self-paced, interactive, e-learning curriculum, called eUnits, for teaching and learning life cycle assessment (LCA). Designed for adult learners, eUnits cover basic to advanced LCA topics for both sustainability managers and LCA practitioners.
Priced affordably, eUnits cost between $25-$50/person/year and range from 30 minutes to 2 hours in length. Academic volume discounted pricing is available for shorter time periods.
Current eUnits include:
- What is LCA? Why would I want one? Free for 90 days
- LCA: 7 Key Concepts
- Survey of Impact Categories
- Understanding the Modeling of Recycling
About Iveezo Learning
Iveezo Learning’s eUnits are developed by LCA experts and professional instructional designers. “Each eUnit combines relevant graphics with text and clear, concise narration”, states Laurel McEwen, Executive Director. “They are not videotaped lectures or webinars. They are interactive multimedia learning systems.” Learners can move through the material however they like; jumping to areas they want to study, skipping materials they already understand, joining forms and chat rooms, and downloading resources for deeper dives into a topic.
Iveezo Learning is built on a robust learning management system (LMS) that allows a variety of access alternatives.
- Individuals can pick one or a group of eUnits to study on their own pace; anytime, anywhere.
- Corporations can license a group of eUnits and host them on their corporate LMS to support employee training initiatives.
- Professors can bundle a group of eUnits to assign as pre-lectures or homework.
About McEwen Associates
McEwen Associates collaborates with experts from many fields to produce sustainability educational communications for corporations, trade associations and NGO’s. McEwen Associates is owned by Laurel McEwen who works as an instructional designer and has over a decade of LCA experience, training over 300 LCA practitioners.